Samsung is the leading South Korean company that ranks among the top manufacturers of technological goods. The company specializes in Appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, integrated systems, and other industrial electronics production. Samsung offers special discounts of up to 30% off on various products to frontline workers and its employee as well. The best thing is that you can combine these discounts with other offers to save more on your favorite products.
Not only this, Samsung has various other offers such as student discount programs, government offer programs, military offer programs, and many more.
What steps for signing up for the Samsung discount program?
1) Go to https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/offer-program/ and select the first responder offer program.
2) Select the desired products and payment options you are comfortable with.
3) If you are a discount program member or a frontline worker, you will be automatically redirected to the checkout page.
4) Register for a Samsung Account with a.gov,.mil,.edu, or. Company email address if you haven’t already.
5) You will be asked for verification with ID.me in case you signup with your personal email address.
6) Your Samsung Account will immediately sign you up for the suitable Discount Program once it is verified, and your discount will be displayed at the checkout.
1) Prices for first responders are not offered at retail establishments or on websites other than this one. Samsung.com’s prices and all other terms and conditions are may change at any time without prior notice.
2) Products from each product category may be ordered using your email address or shipped to your mailing address per year to take advantage of the first responder rate.
For more information, visit the Samsung website https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/offer-program/first-responders/. You can also call on 1-855-726-8721 for any help or assistance.