The Home Depot is a top-notch American home improvement retailer selling tools, construction products, appliances, and services such as fuel and transportation rentals for decades. Police officers, firefighters, and EMTs are eligible for a 10% first responder discount from the company. However, remember that the 10% discount only applies to select in-store items.
Why go for Home Depot First Responder Discount?
Many businesses in the United States honor frontline workers by offering first responder discounts. Home Depot honors first responders with a special discount, allowing frontline workers to save money while shopping at the store. You deserve to be recognized for your efforts if you are a frontline worker.
Home Depot provides a 10% discount to first responders on selected items. The discount applies to most everyday household items, though the discount may vary depending on current offers and the store you shop at.
Who can get the Home Depot Military Discount?
• The Air Force
• The Marine Corps
• The Coast Guard
• The Space Force
• NOAA is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• Commissioned Corps of the United States Public Health Service (USPHS)
• Army National Guard
• The current spouse is also eligible for the Depot Military Discount (includes Gold Star spouses).
Note: The Military Discount is unavailable to dependents of registered service members, dishonorably discharged veterans or non-military members.
Steps for enrolling Online:
• To sign up, go to homedepot.com/military/discount or download the Home Depot mobile app on your device. Log in if you have an account or register for a new one.
• To complete your military verification, visit the Military Discount page, then choose “Verify Military Status,” and follow the on-screen instructions. Once you’ve completed all the steps, once verified successfully, your personal account on HomeDepot.com will show verified military status.
How to claim Home Depot First Responder Discount?
• First responders must present a valid ID proving their profession and service status to receive the discount.
• Firstly, check to see if your local Home Depot store participates in the first responder discount program. Because this discount is unavailable at all Home Depot locations, it is best to confirm it ahead of time.
• You can easily use this discount on online and offline stores both. Just show your valid ID at the register to receive 10% off regular-priced items.
• Though there is no specific limit to using discounts, the Home Depot first responder discount can be used multiple times.
How to use military discounts online?
Log in to your Home Depot account on HomeDepot.com to use the Military Discount, which will automatically apply to eligible items during checkout.
• To use in-store, present your Virtual ID at the register, and the discount will be applied to eligible items.
• The Home Depot Military Discount offers up to $400 off eligible purchases per calendar year.
Can a spouse and a military service member share a personal Home Depot account?
The service members and spouses must have separate individual accounts on HomeDepot.com to use the discount. Eligible spouses can create their own personal accounts by visiting homedepot.com/auth/view/signin.
If you need any help, you can contact at 1-800-466-3337. Also, subscribe with your email to stay tuned for the latest discount offers.