How do I permanently delete my account?
Before deleting your Facebook account, you may need to log in and download a copy of your information (like your posts and photos) from Facebook. After your Facebook account has been deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve anything you have added.
To permanently delete your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Next, please click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion link.
- Select Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Enter your password, then please click Continue and then click Delete Account.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Next, please click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Next, please select Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue.